Want to know how we can connect a Bluetooth speaker to Google Home Mini to have a better sound and music experience? Continue reading further to know more about it
So I recently got myself a Google Home Mini after months of denying that I don’t need it in my life. But now that I have it, I love it. It is an amazing device for the price, you can grab one for yourself for just $50. (Rs 3900 on Flipkart)
Everything is great about Google Home Mini apart from just one thing that could have been better, the speakers. But it’s ok if you are doing just $50 for a device as amazing as this.
Also, you can connect a Bluetooth speaker of your choice so that you can listen to your favourite songs on a better sounding speaker.
Yes, Google Home mini has got Bluetooth as well as Wi-Fi.
How to connect a Bluetooth speaker to Google Home Mini
- Make sure you have got both Google Home Mini and the Bluetooth speaker with you.
- Make sure your Bluetooth speaker is in pairing mode.
- Open the Home app on your phone and tap on the Google Home Mini device you want to connect the Bluetooth speaker too.
- Then tap on the Gear icon that appears on the top right-hand side on your mobile screen. It will give you a list of options and you need to scroll down, and find Default music speaker and tap it.
- Then tap on ‘Pair Bluetooth speaker’ on top. You will be able to search and connect to your Bluetooth speaker.
It will be connected to your Google Home Mini. tap back and see if the Bluetooth speaker is selected as default speaker, if not tap on the Bluetooth speaker to make it default.
The next time you ask Google to play any song, it will play on the Bluetooth speaker.
How to Change the Default Speakers for Music and Audio?
If for some reason you want to use Google Home Mini for music in audio instead for you have multiple Bluetooth speakers connected, you can change the default speakers also.
From the same page, tap Default Music speaker, tap and select the device you want to make default speaker.
I hope you find this article useful.