If you love using WhatsApp in rely on this instant messaging app to be in touch with your friends and family then he is good news.
It has recently added a feature that makes replying to individuals in a group’s more fun and easy, simply swipe right to the message and it will be tagged in your reply.
This makes it easy to communicate by keeping the context when the groups are active and have a lot of messages flowing. WhatsApp has added another feature to make it even more fun.
There is another feature that is being Institute by WhatsApp owned Facebook, you now have the ability to reply to anyone in a group privately.
Here’s a step-by-step guide for using this feature.
- Since the feature is currently available on;y for WhatsApp beta users, you will have to be a beta tester of the app.
- Existing beta users will need to update to the latest version of WhatsApp beta i.e. 2.18.335.
- Once the app is updated, navigate to any WhatsApp Group and long press on the person’s name whom you want to reply privately.
- Now, tap on the three dots on the top right corner of the app and select the Reply Privately option to send your message privately.
- Your message will be received by the contact as a personal chat.
If you didn’t know it already, the option to message privately was already there in WhatsApp, you simply had to tap on an individual name in a group and you get the option to either message them or call them.
But this new feature tags the group so that it is easier to understand the context of the message. Tapping on the private message takes you or the recipient to the exact message on the group.
You can read this article to know how you can be the first in line to get the latest updates in WhatsApp. Check out the article below.