So Xiaomi has finally launched the next version of the Redmi Note series in India, the Redmi Note 4.
It brings certain improvements to the already powerful Redmi Note 3, which also happens to be the most sold phone in India in 2016.
Redmi Note 4 was launched in China a couple of months ago and the only way to get your hands on it was to import from there. But with the launch, it becomes more affordable as it is priced aggressively.
Let’s take a look what’s new Redmi Note 4 in comparison to the Redmi Note 3
- A new chip (Snapdragon 625 Octa Core Processor),
- a new technology (14nm finFET) in the battery department (will give 25% more battery power),
- a premium design (which is more like the Xiaomi Mi Max),
- 1 new storage variant of 64GB / 4GB RAM (total of three variants, 2GB RAM/ 16GB, 3GB RAM / 32GB, 4GB RAM / 64GB) and
- a new color variant (Matte Black) (Xiaomi is so obsessed with Apple)
Apart from these changes on the specs sheet, Xiaomi is said to have done some improvements to the camera as well. Perhaps they took their learning from the Mi Max. Hugo Barra, VP of Xiaomi Global has shared some sample photos shot from Redmi Note 4. You can check them below.
Redmi Note 3 was the best selling phone in India, and now Redmi Note 4 with these improvements and a killer pricing, We hope this phone will break the sales records once again in 2017.
The phone goes on sale on 23rd January at 12 PM, on Flipkart.com and Mi.com: Save the date.
Best of luck for getting your hands on one of them.