After the huge success of Xioami Mi Max in India, Xiaomi is planning to launch it’s next version in India pretty soon.
The device has already been launched in China, but the official availability in India will in July.
Xioami has been teasing about the launch of Mi Max 2 in India on their Social Networking Platforms from last few days.
And they’ve now unveiled the exact date for the launch as well. It is going to be 18th July, which is not too far away.
Looking at the sales of Xiaomi Mi Max and other big screen smartphones India is definitely a big market for such phones.
Like the Original Xiaomi Mi Max, the Mi Max 2 will also have a 6.4inch screen, but all other things have been upgraded, from the built quality to camera placements, Xiaomi has made the phone in line with their current sense of design that’s been seen on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4.
Since the device has already been launched in China, we know about its specifications, which you can check below.
- Processor- Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 Octa-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53 Adreno 506
- Ram- 4 GB Ram
- Storage- 64/128 GBInternal Storage
- Screen size- 6.4 inch 1080 x 1920 pixels (~342 ppi pixel density)
- Software – Android 7.1(Nougat)
- Dual Sim 4G LTE support – YES
- Rear Camera – 12 MP, f/2.2, phase detection autofocus, dual-LED (dual tone) flash
- Front Camera- 5 Mp front camera
- Connectivity 4G LTE /WiFi / Bluetooth
- Battery Size- 5000 mah battery with fast charging and reverse charging.
The price of the Xiaomi Mi Max is expected to be less than Rs 20,000/-, which is a rough conversion of its Global pricing, which is said to be $320.
Looking at the price of the Original Xiaomi Mi Max, which is around Rs 14999/- for the 3GB/ 32GB Variant, we are expecting the pricing to be in similar range. Maybe more towards the Rs 14,999/- than Rs 20,000/-
Anyway, there aren’t many days left to makes guesses since it’s launch is only a few days away. But it very well deserves to be in out list of best smartphones with a huge battery of 5000mAh.