If you are struggling to access Netflix settings on your mobile phone’s app, here is what you need to know.
There is no option to access settings or manage your account on Netflix apps for iPhone, Android or even TV.
The only way to manage your Netflix account by accessing the Netflix settings is from the website.
But, if you open the Netflix app on your mobile phone, you are redirected to the app on your mobile.
If you want to cancel your Netflix Plan, check out this article.
So how do you access that on your mobile phone?
Open the desktop version of Netflix website on your mobile phone.
It is possible on both iPhone as well as on Android and works on any browser app.
Here are the steps to open Netflix website to manage Netflix settings on iPhone.
- Open Netflix website on Safari browser or Chrome browser (Whichever you prefer).
- Once the website is open, you can find the option to request desktop site in Safari.(Similar option is also available in Chrome)
- You have to tap it and the Netflix will open the website desktop version of the website.
- Then you can go to your account.
- And you can click on the top right or top left, depending on the UI of Netflix.
- You can click on the account icon, which will reveal more options.
- One of them would be to access the settings.
- Once you are on the settings page, you can check many other sections of your Netflix account to manage it.
You can cancel your plans, upgrade or downgrade the plans as well.